Birth of the cysts and their progress, type and impact on general human health can vary from person to person. The general opinion is that they can be harmless, people can have them since they were born and they can be treated quickly with some home, fast prepared natural remedies.
They can appear on the different parts of the body and head, and some people are just more prone to developing the cysts.
Also, you should be conscious about the cysts – rarely, they can be very dangerous and potentially cancerous. They can sometimes be formed from cancerous cells and, multiply and spread throw the body. Some cysts can be present with symptoms; other don’t have any symptoms.
Most cysts go away after a month or two, while others can grow. If you notice cyst on your body, you should speak to your doctor to find out what type of cyst are you having.
A large number of cyst can be treated effectively at home with some good quality essential oil.
Ovarian cysts are sacks that are filled with fluid (usually with water, but in some cases, they can be filled with different materials including blood, mucus, etc.) and they grow in or on a woman’s ovaries.
Ovarian cysts can appear as a result of the chronic pelvic pain, irregular periods, back pain, spotting, pain during intercourse, and bowel problems. Some say that they can even be a byproduct of taking contraceptive pills. Surgery and other invasive methods can do more harm than good, so that is why you should turn to a natural solution.
Essential oils, in this case, works as a calming agent that can in short periods of time, relieve the pain caused by the cyst.
Some essential oils will help you get rid of the cyst, while others will relieve their symptoms. Some more potent mixture, like a combination of two or more essential oils, can even help you do both.
- Lavander oil. This herbal oil is known as one of the most multi- beneficial oils in the aromatherapy world; it has antiseptic and anti fungal properties. For ovarian cysts use it to rub your abdomen right in the spot where the center of the pain is. Potentially, you can mix lavender oil with chamomile oil for more quicker and efficient results. This oil is suitable for oily as well as dry and normal skin type.
- Geranium oil. This oil can also be used for successfully treating cysts or at least its symptoms. It is best used directly rubbed over lower abdomen where the pain is most prominent. This oil is extracted from the leaves and stems of the flower, and it is believed to have healing properties, like killing germs and bacteria that cause skin problems, cysts as well.
- Clary sage. This oil reduces skin inflammation and heals rashes. Also, it balances and regulates the production of natural oil in the skin, reducing any blockage that produces cysts. Just be careful if you are pregnant – you should use this oil because it can cause contractions. Just be careful if you are pregnant – you should use this oil because it can cause contractions.
- Cypress Essential Oil – This oil with its analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and diuretic properties is proven to relieve the abdominal pains, and to regulate circulation. It can be a fast remedy for ovarian cyst because it can help drain the fluid from cysts.
How to use essential oil for ovarian cyst?
Some herbal studies recommend soaking a tampon in the essential oil mixture (lavender is the best for this purpose) and inserting it overnight.
Ganglion cysts are typically small and harmless bumps on the body, most often they appear on the hands. This type of cyst is formed when fluid from the joints (especially joints of the hands and feet) leaks to the surrounding tissue.
Sometimes they are even not visible. Still, for those who have them they are very painful and uncomfortable( the worst are, according to some patients, the one on the wrists of the hands).
They can disappear after a few months, but sometimes they can „live“ for years. If that is the case, you should start using natural remedies, like essential oils.
- Frankincense Essential Oil – An ancient substance known for its anti-tumor properties, and it is usually used for treating skin growths, cysts included.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – It is an effective remedy for joint and muscle injuries and for boosting the immune system and blood flow. It can reduce pain that can sometimes be caused by a ganglion cyst.
- Oregano Essential Oil – Some claims have gone so far that they say that this oil is so potent that can beat even tumor cells. Also, claims are that this oil can obliterate cyst form organism. Note: Oregano oil is so strong, that you have to dilute it before usage.
- Thyme Essential Oil – Oregano and thyme oil are very similar. They are equally strong and multi beneficial. Like oregano oil, this too has to be diluted, and when you apply it on the skin, it gives soothing sensation which provides immense relief from ganglion cysts infused pain.
How to Use Essential Oils for Ganglion Cysts?
Mix three drops of oregano oil with coconut oil and rub ganglion cyst tree times a day. Don’t forget to rub tissue that is around the cyst.
Sebaceous cysts are usually on the human face, neck, and back, rarely on the other parts of the body.
The inflamed hair follicles are the primary reason for its appearance. They are not painful, but sometimes they can cause swelling and soaring.
Bergamot essential oil – this oil can treat acne, cyst, and other skin problems. It is antiseptic and antifungal oil and can help fight localized infections related to skin problems. It is one of the best citrus essential oils on the market, and it is known for its purifying and cleansing properties.
Tea tree essential oil – One of its many properties includes a natural treatment of cysts. Because of its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory characteristics, it can fight the infection that is sometimes causing cysts.
Witch hazel – This tree has leaves and barks with therapeutic properties, and it is said that it can remove cysts entirely from the body. Studies in North America showed that this essential oil has the possibility to stop cellular damage and kill harmful bacteria that sometimes create cysts.
How to use essential oils for sebaceous cysts?
If sebaceous cysts are large and present for a long time, you should rub essential oil mixture directly on the skin.
In other cases, just soak clean cloth into an essential oil mixture and press cyst for at least 20 minutes, two times a day.
When the largest organ in our bodies, skin, gets blocked, the cyst is formed. They are best treated with a warm compress infused with some previously mentioned essential oils.
Apply wet compress on a cyst and surrounding area at least two tssimes a day, for a couple of months.